Thursday, February 27, 2020

A Horrible Abomination (Creature Feature #4?)

Parts
A creature needs parts, luckily, I have parts. Lots of them. I have lots of animal parts to craft what only the most delusional person would call "the ultimate life form."  Well, it has the body of a penguin, the legs of a mosquito, the head of a tardigrade, and the compound eyes of a fly. It'd probably be an apex predator just waiting for its prey in the deep, dark sewers of whatever the hell this place is supposed to be. I suppose the masking tool is definitely the creature-crafter's best friend, for many reasons, of course.

I used the dodge and burn tools to make the scene more sinister looking, and to further show that this thing was not natural in any way, and makes it look like it belongs in a horror film or something.

I had to compact the layers down to move the monster around, just to get it in right position. This is why the monster is just one layer; the part layers were merged for this exact purpose. 

Finally, I added text just so people know that it was I who brewed this monstrosity. Y'know, because even though this thing is just an image, it's still a nightmarish critter that should probably be killed in a fire. Seriously.


Gallery
Here's the gallery of everything I used to create this awful violations of ethnics, including the grody sewers that contain this... thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment