Thursday, February 13, 2020

The Abomination #3

 

What happens when mix the head of a paper wasp, the body of a platypus, the legs of a Canadian goose, and the tail of a ferret?

Well you get THIS




By using the masking tool, I was able to cut out the animals from their backgrounds, and cutting out their limbs in the process. The dodge and burn tools were used to create lighting for the creature, and then I mixed all together to create this... thing. I decided to put this thing in the abandoned hallway of what could be described as a genetic breeding center, as this hideous abortion of life should not be put out in the open.




The layers of animals were mixed together so I could move the whole thing around easier, but I thought this looked cool enough as it is. I also added an extra touch to the background.



Overall, this is one creepy critter.

No comments:

Post a Comment